Executive Career Connections will provide every Candidate with a concise evaluation of their skill set to their clients job description and required skills.
ECC Candidate Services
- Their team will provide every top performer with a Proprietary Profile for completion. This Profile allows their team to have a full understanding of your current employment history and your future goals and industry targets
- provide executive coaching and HR expertise
- prepare you for the interview from company specific attire to questions not to ask or answer on an interview
- provide you with various hyperlinks to conduct research on the company of interest
- offer each Top Performer advice from an HR perspective
- provide career tips and resume advice
- accessibility and open lines of communication
- professional and courteous service
- provide you with information regarding the client and their job prior to ever considering submitting you for an interview. If you're not a match for this opportunity, be assured a team member will contact you again when a better match is available.
- ECC will provide candidate with feedback from the Client, whether it is positive or negative. It's a matter of courtesy.
- and NEVER charge you a FEE!
ECC Candidate Commitment
ECC is committed to delivering each candidate to the "Best Fit" company that is specific to their experience and skills.
ECC will NEVER send your resume and profile to a client without your consent because their team respects each candidate's privacy and confidentiality.
ECC's team looks forward to establishing a long term relationship with each candidate and looks forward to candidates referring their firm to colleagues and employers.
Referrals From Our Friends
The Managing Partners of Executive Career Connections would like to thank each and every one of their candidates for referring their colleagues , friends and employers to their firm. They appreciate the kind words and relationships they have built throughout the years. ECC looks forward to more referrals in the coming year!